Back Splash: Yes , Body Material: Stainless Steel , Faucet Mounting Centers: 8" , Faucet Operation: Not Applicable , Mounting Type: Floor , Number of Stations: 3 , Side Splash: No , With Faucet/Without Faucet: Without Faucet
- Advance Tabco scullery sinks have three separate bowls for standard wash, rinsing and sanitisation.
- These sinks have drainboards on either side to pile up washed or dirty objects.
- Their drainboards have a slanted surface inclined towards the bowl to drain off excess water.
- The front and sides of these sinks have 1-1/2 inch rolled edges to
prevent splashes and overflow for a well-contained working station.
- Their removable basket strainer lets the water pass through while catching all excess particles and waste.
- These strainers can be closed to hold water in bowls.
- Advance Tabco K-1118 Heavy Duty Faucet: This faucet is ideal for use with these scullery sinks for efficient sanitisation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these sinks wall-mounted or floor-mounted?
Advance Tabco three compartment sinks are floor-mounted units.
Are the holes for the faucet already cut out or do we need to drill them?
The holes for the faucet are pre-drilled and punched out.