Case Material: Metal , Hz: 50/60 , Input Voltage: 85 to 264 VAC , IP Rating: 20 , NEMA Rating: 1 , Operating Temp. Range: -25 Degrees to 65 Degrees C , Output Voltage: 5/24 VDC , Power Rating: 30W , Style: Switching
- SOLA/HEVI-DUTY 5 / 24 VDC power supplies help to resist harsh conditions in low-power industrial and electronic applications.
- They offer extremely narrow width on DIN rail to conserve space.
- They feature easy-to-install DIN Rail and chassis mounting.
- These power supplying units have easy-to-access terminations.
- They feature a rugged encapsulated design to prevent environmental damage.
- SCP-MDC: The brand offers a pair of SCP-MDC metal DIN clips for easy removal of these power supplies from the rail.
- SCP-PDC: The brand offers one SCP-PDC plastic DIN clip with a lever for removal of these power supplies from the rail.
Frequently Asked Questions
What material is used in the manufacturing of cases of these power supply instruments?
These power supply units have a metal casing.
Do these power supply units have any IP rating?
These power supply units feature an IP rating of 20.
Can these power supply units handle severe temperatures?
SOLA/HEVI-DUTY power supply units have an operating temperature range of -25 to 65 degrees Celcius.