Kushlan 450DD-220 food grade mixer is ideal for light load applications and mixing foodstuffs, such as tea, coffee, nuts, grains, flour or other non-sticky ingredients.
- The mixer uses a revolving drum for mixing components.
- Pour the food grade powder into the drum of the mixer.
- Take a hosepipe (set to spray) and douse the dry powder with a bit of water.
- Do the same to the inside surface of the barrel.
- Activate the mixer.
- With the drum rotating, keep adding water until perfect consistency is obtained.
- Kushlan 450DD-220 food grade mixer swivels 360 degrees for easy discharge at various angles.
- It is supported by a durable steel frame to allow easy movement and can be adjusted to the correct angle for a variety of mixes.
- The drum has a wide mouth secured with a lid to keep dust out.
- This food grade mixer comes with a removable drum liner and lid (extra liners and lids can be purchased separately).
- It mixes ingredients at a fixed speed of 28 RPM and comes equipped with flat-free wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- The equipped welded steel frames can easily break down without any tools.
- It includes one removable liner & handle and a 8 inch power cord.
- The drum features polyethylene construction for superior rigidity.
- Kushlan Products Drums & Lids: These lids seal the drum liner and fit securely onto the drum to keep ingredients from escaping during mixing. They also prevent contamination. The drums are used to replace the worn out or obsolete drums.
Standards and Approvals:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can Kushlan 450DD-220 movable pedestal mixer drum withstand jobsite abuse?
A. Kushlan polyethylene drum is capable of resisting dents, cracks and rust.
Q. What is the use of the removable handle in Kushlan 450DD-220?
A. The purpose of the removable handle is to allow the dumping of the food mix from the front.
Q. What type of electric motor does Kushlan 450DD-220 food grade mixer use?
A. This mixer employs a brushless electric motor with a gearbox assembly.