Kushlan Products KPRO 350DD wheelbarrow cement mixers combine cement, gravel, sand and water to produce concrete. This cement mixer provides a 360-degree swivel for even mixing. It is used in the construction industry to manufacture concrete in one location and dump it in another.
- Position the mixer on a level surface.
- Ensure the tilt angle is not more than 5 degrees.
- Before filling the drum, arrange a wheelbarrow to empty the drum.
- Secure the stability bolt before starting drum rotation.
- Tilt the drum to pour the materials by elevating the dump handle smoothly while keeping the drum in the rotating condition.
- Kushlan KPRO 350DD mixer has a heavy-duty gearbox with a drain plug for changing the oil and therefore extending the mixer's service life.
- It has retractable heavy-duty steel handles with cushion grips for easy handling.
- This wheelbarrow cement mixer has an easy-to-clean polyethylene drum which protects against dents, cracks and corrosion.
- Its single bolt assembly allows quick start-up. This mixer has polyurethane tyres for easy transportation and their flat-free property reduces downtime.
Standards and Approvals:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How to move Kushlan Products cement mixer?
- Disconnect the power cord.
- Make sure that there is no material in the drum.
- Remove the liner and lid, if connected.
- Hold the support leg & dump handle and push the mixer forward.
Q. How much weight can this mixer hold?
A. Kushlan Products KPRO 350DD cement mixer can hold material mixtures up to 180 lb.
Q. What is the direction of rotation of this mixer?
A. Kushlan Products KPRO 350DD wheelbarrow cement mixer can rotate in both directions. Usually, this mixer is rotated in one direction for mixing the materials and in another direction for discharging the mixture.